SIGN UP AND SAVEGet 10% off your first order when you subscribe to our mailing list and confirm your e-mail address.
Remy Raine Collection
Air Cot - Seat Extender for Kids
The Air Cot seat extender is perfect for kids to comfortably extend their feet during flights. With the use of the included Car Seat Adapter, the Air Cot easily transforms to a footrest for the car making uncomfortable road trips a thing of the past. It is compact in size and can be folded and placed in your carry-on bag. It is light weight and rolls up to the size of a water bottle.
*Best for children under 6
1. Lay the Air Cot flat on the seat with the two loops facing up, thread the seat belt through the loops, and fasten the belt around the child.
2. Open tray table and loop longer strap around the base. Fold the tray table up, ensuring buckles aren't pinched in the tray and adjust length as needed.
3. Unclip both buckles so the Air Cot hangs down until the seat belt sign is turned off.
4. When the seat belt sign is off, fasten the buckles.
5. Do as the crew says....sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight!
Air Cot Materials: Ottertex Waterproof Canvas (100% polyester), charcoal gray. 1" wide black nylon webbing, 1" heavy-duty plastic buckle
Dimensions (when open): 28" x 17"
Dimensions (when stored): 9" x 2.5"
Weight: 6 oz
Car Seat Adapter Materials: 3 mm Nylon paracord, two metal S-hooks, high-quality plastic cord lock.
*Disclaimer - The Air Cot is intended for use as a seat extender/footrest only, not to support the full weight of a child. Always supervise your child when product is in use. The Air Cot and adapter include a chord and small parts. It should only be handled by an adult. It should not be used as a toy.